From Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live,
Love, Parent, and Lead by Brene Brown
1. Cultivating Authenticity: Letting Go of What People Think
2. Cultivating Self‐Compassion: Letting Go of Perfectionism
3. Cultivating a Resilient Spirit: Letting Go of Numbing and Powerlessness
4. Cultivating Gratitude and Joy: Letting Go of Scarcity and Fear of the Dark
5. Cultivating Intuition and Trusting Faith: Letting Go of the Need for Certainty
6. Cultivating Creativity: Letting Go of Comparison
7. Cultivating Play and Rest: Letting Go of Exhaustion as a Status Symbol and Productivity as Self‐Worth
8. Cultivating Calm and Stillness: Letting Go of Anxiety as a Lifestyle
9. Cultivating Meaningful Work: Letting Go of Self‐Doubt and “Supposed To”
10. Cultivating Laughter, Song, and Dance: Letting Go of Being Cool and “Always in Control”
5 Elements Coaching LLC © 2015-2021 All Rights Reserved.
Linnette Johnson, MS, MA, CNS, RALC, LDN
Board- Certified Nutrition Specialist
Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Registered Ayurveda Lifestyle Coach
Location: 226 N Potomac St. Hagerstown MD 21740
Main Number: (240) 341- 8014
Text Messages: (240) 406- 4857
Fax Number: (240) 202-2476
Any questions? Send me a message!
Doctoral Student In Training In Clinical Nutrition & Integrative Health
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.