Do you wish you had better-eating habits? Most of us do!
Here are a few tips on keeping a healthier diet:
1. Eat three meals a day - breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Keep in mind that dinner does not have to be the largest meal, in many cultures the largest meal is consumed in the middle of the day.
2. The bulk of your diet should consist of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fat-free or low-fat dairy products.
3. Choose lean meats, poultry, fish, beans, eggs, and nuts for your protein.
4. Control portion sizes; eat the smallest portion that can satisfy hunger and then stop eating.
5. Avoid eating a large meal before sleeping to decrease gastroesophageal reflux and weight gain.
6. Avoid rewarding children with sugary snacks.
7. Snacks are okay in moderation and should consist of items like fruit, whole grains, or nuts to satisfy hunger and not cause excessive weight gain.
Do you have rules or tips that you try and follow? Share in the comments!
#health #wellness #nutrition #coaching
5 Elements Coaching LLC © 2015-2021 All Rights Reserved.
I am located in Hagerstown, Maryland.
**Due to COVID this practice has transitioned to seeing clients virtually through Healthie video chat, or by phone only.
**Still taking new clients!!
New Hours -By appointment only.
Monday: 12 pm - 8 pm
Tuesday: 930 am - 5 pm
Wednesday: 930 am - 5 pm
Thursday: 930 am - 5 pm
Friday: 10 am - 2 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 2 pm
**If there is a time not mentioned above that works best for you please reach out because I may be able to accommodate the request!
gender identity, height, weight, national origin, language, education, or HIV status.
Medical Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor and cannot diagnose medical conditions, prescribe, or discontinue medication, though I am happy to work in collaboration with your primary physician as part of a complete care team. The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not intended to serve as medical advice. Please consult your doctor for medical advice
**Please note: 5ElementsCoach.WellnessBusiness.co is apart of 5 Elements Coaching LLC through IINBiz marketing-- it's the program we use to generate the bi-monthly newsletter, webinars, challenges and beyond that is provided on this website....