This Recipe is- egg free, gluten free, grain free, nightshade free, nut free, soy free
Ingredients: Serves 4, 1 hour 10 minutes & 10 ingredients
3 weeks- Real Food Real Quick Program
7 days - Kid Friendly Program
7 days - Healthy & Affordable Program
7 days- Immune Support Program
7 Days- PCOS Support Program
7 days- Thyroid Health Support Program
7 days - Stress and Anxiety Program
4 weeks - Low Histamine Program
Also looking at creating and publishing an e-recipe book or two.. will post a few recipes here and there along with when everything is available too.. so keep looking back..
This recipe is: anti-candida; chicken; dairy free; egg free; gluten free; grain free; ketogenic;
low-glycemic; nut free; paleo; salad; soy free; sugar free
11 ingredients · 1 hour 15 minutes · 2 servings
8 ozs Chicken Breast (boneless, skinless)
2 tbsps Avocado Oil (divided)
1/2 tsp Chili Powder
1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1/2 Red Bell Pepper (finely chopped)
1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes (chopped)
1 Lime (juiced)
2 tbsps Cilantro (finely chopped)
2 cups Baby Spinach
1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC).
2. Place chicken breasts in a baking dish. Drizzle with half of the oil and season with chili powder, paprika, garlic, and salt. Rub the seasoning and the oil all over both sides of the chicken. Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest for at least 10 to 15 minutes. Cut the rested chicken into 1/2-inch cubes and allow it to cool completely.
3. Meanwhile, add the bell pepper and tomatoes to a bowl with the lime juice, cilantro, and the remaining oil. Stir to combine.
4. Divide the peppers, tomatoes and dressing between jars then add the cooled chicken and spinach. Place the lid on the jar and store in the refrigerator.
5. To serve, dump the contents of the jar into a bowl. Enjoy!
Refrigerate jars for up to three days.
Add onion and garlic to the peppers and tomatoes. Add chipotle chili powder, cumin, onion powder or cayenne pepper to the chicken seasoning. Serve with black beans, brown rice or corn kernels.
Avocado, sliced jalapenos, green onions and extra cilantro.
Make the chicken in advance to save time.
I am located in Hagerstown, Maryland.
**Due to COVID this practice has transitioned to seeing clients virtually through Healthie video chat, or by phone only.
**Still taking new clients!!
New Hours -By appointment only.
Monday: 8 am - 12pm
Wednesday: 8 am - 12 pm
Thursday: 12 pm - 8 pm
Friday: 8 am - 12 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 2 pm
**If there is a time not mentioned above that works best for you please reach out because I may be able to accommodate the request!
gender identity, height, weight, national origin, language, education, or HIV status.
Medical Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor and cannot diagnose medical conditions, prescribe, or discontinue medication, though I am happy to work in collaboration with your primary physician as part of a complete care team. The information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not intended to serve as medical advice. Please consult your doctor for medical advice